SUPW🤩🤩🤩



Our academic curriculum includes SUPW. College provides 3 courses of that soap making, embroidary and paper craft. Rekha miss alloted me to choose embroidary work. This course was headed by Nisha miss. I was bit confused that i don't have any idea on stitching. The question in my mind was how I can do this?. But nisha miss gave us all guidance regarding this and what to do was clearly explained. Some students in the class have already buy a shawl to do work. So after the class new members in this course want to go textile for buying the material and necessary items for doing stitching work on the next week. We completed that work and submitted to miss. Till this day we have done embroidary work on 2 mask, 2 handkerchief, shawl etc. Our next plan is to buy a pillow cover and do the work. Now I am very happy to do all the works in embroidary🥰🥰🥰
My work
Team work


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internship phase 2 week4